1 Butternut squash
2 small Acorn squash
2 medium yellow onions
2 medium tomatillos
2 c unsweetened almond milk
2 cloves garlic
1 c fresh basil
1/2 tsp cumin
1/2 tsp salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1. Cut all vegetables into chunks so they will all fit in your stock pot. Remove the seeds from the squash, if you wish, although I prefer to do it after boiling, it’s easier.
2. Pour just enough water in the pot to cover the vegetables.
3. Bring it to a boil on high heat and continue boiling for 30 minutes.
4. Remove the vegetables from the water using a colander and let them cool.
5. Using an Ice cream scoop or other spoon, scoop the boiled squash from the skin into a large blender. Add the onions and tomatillos.
6. Add almond milk
7. Blend until smooth. Serve and enjoy!