This is a simple one, and I find it to be extremely enjoyable!
- 1 c Multi-grain rice
- 1 c cubed polenta
- 1 small eggplant, cubed
- 1/4 c diced onion
- 1 diced tomatillo
- sea salt
- course ground pepper
- Prepare rice as directed
- Preheat broiler or convection oven to broiler (my method of choice)
- While rice is cooking, combine polenta and vegetables on a small baking sheet, sprinkle with spices
- Broil vegetables and polenta for 15 minutes
- By this time, the rice should be done.
- Combine a serving of each and enjoy!